- campaign name
- Application period concluded【Dragon Ball Super Card Game Digital Version】Now accepting closed beta test entries
*The time period is based on the Pacific Time Zone.
Purpose of this closed beta test
Testing of various game behavior
Server load test
During the test gameplay, there is a possibility of bugs such as the game freezing or crashing.
Since this is a version still under development for test play purposes, we cannot guarantee a smooth gameplay experience.
Please keep in mind that this is for test play purposes only.
Part 1: March 25 (Sat.) 2023 16:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m. (PST)
Part 2: March 26 (Sun.) 2023 16:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m. (PST)
*Participants in the closed beta test will be randomly selected.
*If selected, closed beta test players can participate in both Part 1 and Part 2.
The supported platforms for this test are Windows PCs.
Entry start date
March 5 (Sun.) 2023 17:00 p.m. (PST)
March 13 (Mon.) 2023 20:59 p.m. (PST)
Number of positions available12,000
Requirements for application
In order to participate in the closed beta test, you will be required to fill out the required information and register for Carddass Club (BANDAI NAMCO ID). (Registration is free)
*This test is only open to residents of （the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, and Italy).
- Selected participants will be notified using the email address from their application.
- Notification is planned for March 21 (Tue.) 2023 (PST) or later, but this date may change depending on certain circumstances.
- *Participants in the closed beta test will be randomly selected.
- *Only 1 entry is permitted per BANDAI NAMCO ID.
- *Selection notification may change due to certain circumstances.
- *Make sure that you can receive email using the email address used for the entry registration.
- *Selection notifications will not be re-sent for any reason.
- *We are unable to answer any inquiries regarding selection results. We ask for your understanding.
- *This test will use the beta version currently in development. It will differ from the final version.
- *The entry period, notification period, and testing period for this test may change without notice. We ask for your understanding.
- *This test is only open to residents of （the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, and Italy).
- *Participants for this test must reside within their applicable region,
- Those outside of their applicable region cannot participate in the closed beta test. In addition, you will not be eligible for customer support.
- *The supported platforms for this test are Windows PCs.
- *In order to participate in this test, a Windows PC that is connected to the internet will be required.
- Participants are responsible for any expenses related to their internet connection.
- *Unexpected behavior and bugs may occur during this test. Support will not be provided for such occurrences.
- *Only 1 entry is permitted per BANDAI NAMCO ID.
- *Support will not be provided for in-game problems that occur during this test.
- *The dates and content of this test may change without notice.
- *Smooth gameplay may not be possible during this test.
- *Some of the features planned for the final release version will be included in this test,
- but some features may not be available, and some content may vary. We ask for your understanding.
- *During the testing period, emergency maintenance may be performed without notice.
- *During the testing period, notifications, etc. will use the official Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Dragon-Ball-Super-Card-Game-196669717406096/).
- *During the testing period, specifications may change without notice.
- *During the testing period, parameters/specifications may change without notice.
- *This test may be canceled without notice. We ask for your understanding.
- *Play data obtained through this test will be used for game improvements and analysis.
- *Comments or suggestions may not be reflected in the final version. We ask for your understanding.
- *The program used for this test is currently under development and will differ from the final version.
- *The selection privileges and program for this test may not be transferred or sold.
- *This test does not have any monetized features.
- *Player data from this test will not be carried over to the final release version.
- *The application for this test must be uninstalled after the test is over.
- Bugs may occur if you download the final release version without uninstalling the test version.
- *In principle, capturing/recording/streaming the game screen of this test is prohibited.
- If any game footage or captures are leaked, we may have them deleted.
- [For inquiries]
- *We are unable to answer any inquiries regarding selection results.
- *We are unable to answer any inquiries regarding the game.
Personal information received will be used for selection notification and support services regarding this test.
*The corporate names and product names shown on this page are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
*We take no responsibility for any problems incurred during application, or technical issues with connection.
*We take no responsibility for incidents occurring between applicants in the course of this test.
*Any data connection fees are the responsibility of the applicant.
- Back to previous page