- campaign name
- Application period concluded【Godzilla Card Game】Official Youtuber Campaign
*The time period is based on the Pacific Time Zone.
To increase publicity of Godzilla CARD GAME, we will officially support Youtuber's activities!
A total of 20 people choosen from applicants from United States and Canada will receive a Godzilla Card Game sample by mail, Please upload an introduction or tutorial of the game to your own channel.
- *This is a lottery campaign.
Requirements for application
You must live within the contiguous U.S. and Canada, and agree to use the game with the intent of promotion.
- *In this instance, applicants are being recruited from the contiguous U.S. and Canada only.
- *Please note that the applicants will be chosen via lottery.
The campaign is limited to YouTubers with at least 5,000 subscribers.
- Godzilla Card Game
- 1 set
Notification of results
Details will be notified by mail.
- *The shipping of the promotional kit is scheduled for before releasing.
- 1) The product will be shipped by September 27th
- 2) Upload a video presenting the product or a how-to-play tutorial before October 4th.
Points of notice
- *Only one application may be made per person.
- *Products will be sent only to applicants chosen via lottery. Unlike our last campaign, not all applicants will receive products.
- *The campaign is limited to YouTubers with at least 5,000 subscribers.
- *If the kit does not arrive, contact us at the following URL: https://global.carddass.com/inquiry.php
- *The shipping of the promotional kit is scheduled for before releasing.
- *When applying from computers or smart phones, network congestion may cause legs in connection.
- *Access may be congested near the cutoff date, so we encourage you to apply in advance.
- *Depending on your mail settings, mail sent by us could be mistaken for spam mailand deleted. Please confirm your mail settings.
- *We may cancel the selection of players who have applied to the promotion in the event that the kit cannot be delivered due to address entry error, change of address after registration, or lack of contact, or if some other improper conduct is believed to have been taken with regard to application.
- *Contents of the kits may be subject to change without notice.
- *Prizes won many not be returned or exchanged.
- *We take no responsibility for any problems incurred during application, or technical issues with connection.
- *We take no responsibility for incidents occurring between applicants in the course of the promotion.
- *Any data connection fees are the responsibility of the applicant.
- *A BNID registration (free of charge) is required for application.
- *Applicants may use the product for generally any sort of program on their channel, but the contents of the program should be aimed toward spreading Godzilla CARD GAME. We may request for programs to be deleted if they include inappropriate content/expressions.
- *Please upload a video presenting the product or a how-to-play tutorial before October 4th.
Bandai Privacy Notice for Applicant Registrations
We take your privacy very seriously. Please read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on how and why we collect, store, use and share your personal information. It also explains your rights in relation to your personal information and how to contact us or supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
As we provide you with our free of charge products, we collect, use and are responsible for processing personal information about you. When we do so we are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which applies across the European Union.
1. Person in Charge
This privacy notice is issued by Bandai Co., Ltd., which are the controller and responsible for collecting and using your personal information.
2. Collection of personal data
As you register with our service and we provide you with our membership service, we collect the following personal information about you:
- 1) your name;
- 2) residential and email address;
- 3) telephone number;
- 4) age and Gender;
- 5) country of Residence;
- 6) channel name, the number of subscribers and URL of your YouTube channel; and
- 7) online identifier.
We collect some of the personal information above from Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc. by referring to your Bandai Namco ID. The personal information above is required for us to perform necessary procedures (selection of candidates and delivery of our new products) regarding this event. If you do not provide them, it could prevent you from participating in this event.
3. Use of Personal Data
We use your personal information for the following purposes on respective legal ground:
- 1) responding to your inquiries and facilitating your coordination and involvement in our campaigns, on the ground that it is necessary for the performance of our contract with you; and
- 2) gathering information about your use of this service for maintaining and improving service quality, and detecting and preventing anti-social behavior against you, on the ground that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest pursued.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may share personal information with other Bandai Namco Group companies and/or third parties we use to help us provide you with our products.
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied with the fact they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information. We also impose contractual obligations on our service providers to ensure they can only use your personal information to help us provide you with our services. We may also share personal information with external auditors.
We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
We may also need to share some personal information with other parties, such as potential buyers of some or all of our business or during a re-structuring. Usually, information will be anonymised but this may not always be possible. The recipient of the information will be bound by confidentiality obligations.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
5. Security of Personal Data
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we appropriately limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
6. How long your personal information will be kept
We will keep your personal data necessary for the following procedures regarding this event.
- • information registered in the campaign page : within a half year after this campaign finishes; and
- • information regarding delivery : 3 months after completion of delivering our products.
Additionally, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- • to respond to any requests, questions, complaints, claims or other communication made by you or on your behalf;
- • to show that we treated you fairly; and
- • to keep records required by law.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this notice. For further details on this please contact us.
When it is no longer necessary to retain your personal information, we will delete or anonymise it.
7. Transfers of Data Outside the EEA
To provide you with our service, it may be necessary for us to share your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), e.g. with other Bandai Namco Group companies and/or third parties we use to help us receive, handle and respond to your requests and subsequent communication.
When we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by using specific contracts approved by the European Commission, which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. If you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA please contact us.
8. The Rights of Data Subjects
You have the following rights regarding personal data collected and processed by us.
- – Information regarding our data processing: You have the right to obtain from us all requisite information regarding our data processing activities that concern you (Articles 13 and 14 GDPR).
- – Access to personal data: You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and certain related information (Article 15 GDPR).
- – Rectification or erasure of personal data: You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay, and to complete any incomplete personal data (Article 16 GDPR). You may also have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, when certain legal conditions apply (Article 17 GDPR).
- – Restriction on processing of personal data: You may have the right to obtain from us the restriction of processing of personal data, when certain legal conditions apply (Article 18 GDPR).
- – Object to processing of personal data: You may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you, when certain legal conditions apply (Article 21 GDPR).
- – Not to be subject to automated decision-making: You may have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making (including profiling) based on the processing of your personal data, insofar as this produces legal or similar effects on you, when certain legal conditions apply (Article 22 GDPR).
- – Access the binding corporate rules or the standard contractual clauses on the basis of which your data is being transferred abroad.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, please contact us.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- • email or write to us; and
- • let us have enough information to identify you (e.g. your full name, address and customer reference ID number);
- • let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- • let us know what right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have proceeded with any request, or if you have any complaint regarding the way in which we process your personal data, you may lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you may raise about our use of your information.
The GDPR also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
9. Updates to this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice was published in 2019-05-13.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time—when we do we will inform you via our website or other means of contact such as email.
10. Contact us
Please contact us by post or email if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
Our contact details are shown below:
Bandai Co., Ltd.
1-4-8, Komagata, Taito-ku,
Tokyo, 111-8081, Japan
- Back to previous page