- campaign name
- Application period concludedRelease Anniversary tournament
*The time period is based on the Pacific Time Zone.
We're throwing a tournament to celebrate the game's appearance at Gen Con!
The tournament will be held at a nearby game store on August 19-20.
Release Anniversary tournament
- *Player pre-registration is handled on this page.
Good Games Indianapolis
Date & Time
The tournament will start at 5 p.m.
(Pre-registered player entry: 4:00-4:15 p.m. Same-day player lottery: Scheduled to start after 4:30 p.m.)
- *For the details,please check the below.
111 South Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46225
Attendance Cap (per day)
48 players (24 pre-registered players and 24 same-day players)
Swiss, six rounds, one game each.
- *Please check the official home page for details.
Entry Fee & Conditions
Purchasing one or more booster packs of the Dragon Ball Super Card Game at Good Games Indianapolis.
Galactic Battle sleeves,official tournament pack vol.1 and Goku Black Rosé crown
What to Bring
Please check the home page for details on what to bring to the tournament.
- *Registering a BNID is necessary for participation.
- *Pre-registration is limited to residents of the United States of America. Residents of other countries may register in-person the day of the tournament.
- *Only one application may be made per person.
- *If we determine that applicants created multiple accounts to register, they will be disqualified from entry.
- *Players chosen for the tournament will be sent a confirmation email. You will be unable to enter the tournament if you’re late for the registration time.
- *Confirmation emails are scheduled to be sent out on August 4th. Please check your spam filter to make sure you don’t miss it.
- *You can also check whether you got in or not on your entry page.
- *Access may be congested near the cutoff date, so we encourage you to apply in advance.
- *Any data connection fees are the responsibility of the applicant.
- *Please bear in mind that photos will be taken the day of the tournament for use on the official site.
Tournament entry lottery tickets will be distributed at the Gen Con Bandai booth(#2819)the day of the tournament.
Tickets will be distributed starting at 10 a.m.
The lottery will be held around 4:30 p.m. on the day of the tournament at the store where the tournament will be held. Please meet there.
- *Entrants who are late to the lottery for any reason will not be allowed to participate.
- *Tickets are limited to 1 per person.
Entrants who are not selected in the lottery will receive sleeves as a consolation prize.
- Back to previous page